The value of a beautiful smile from your dentist in Arden, NC
An attractive smile is frequently referred to as a winning smile, for some very good reasons. It is common knowledge that the “beautiful people” are afforded a number of advantages in today’s society. Numerous studies have demonstrated that people’s appearance influences how others perceive and treat them. Social psychologists have found that most people have formed an initial impression of you within 30 seconds of the first meeting. Perceptions of your education, career, success, sophistication, social standing, trustworthiness, and personality are formed, based on your appearance, on your appearance before you have spoken a word!
A study conducted by Beall Research of Chicago found that people with great smiles were perceived to be more intelligent, successful, attractive, popular, successful, friendly, and interesting. A scientific poll conducted by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry found that the things people noticed first about someone’s smile were the straightness, whiteness, and cleanliness of the teeth, as well as whether any teeth were missing. When the same respondents were asked what makes a smile unattractive the most common responses were teeth that were discolored, missing, crooked, decaying, or gapped.
Fortunately, an attractive smile is more accessible than ever, thanks to advances in dental technology, materials, and techniques. Dr. Christopher Port and the skilled team at Asheville smile center offer a wide array of treatments to give you the smile of your dreams.
- Porcelain Veneers – can change the appearance of the size, shape, or color of the teeth that are visible when you smile.
- Crowns – can protect and strengthen damaged teeth beautifully
- Bridges – can replace missing teeth with a look that is completely natural
- Teeth Whitening – can give you a whiter, brighter smile
- Invisalign – can straighten your teeth comfortably and discreetly
- Six Month Smiles – can straighten your visible teeth quickly
- Tooth Colored Fillings – can eliminate unsightly dark silver fillings
- The Denture Fountain of Youth™ – can take years off of the appearance of your face
Dr. Port has the talent, experience, and technology to help you enjoy the benefits of a winning smile. If you want a compassionate doctor who listens to you and makes your goals his goals, a dental team that treats you as family, and dental care in a peaceful, relaxing environment, call Asheville Smile Center today at (828) 585-4049, and schedule an appointment.