Six Month Smiles
Asheville Smile Center makes going to the dentist a pleasant experience. They make you feel pampered and everyone you come in contact with is happy to see you. I enjoy going there and have had great service every time. Dr. Port takes the time to answer all your questions and is concerned with you. You don't feel like you are being rushed out the door. I would highly recommend this dentist office.As adults, we want to have a beautiful smile. In some cases, our families may not have been able to afford traditional orthodontics when we were younger. Maybe you did have orthodontic treatment, but didn't wear your retainer as advised and found that your teeth shifted back. No matter what your situation, a solution is available that doesn't involve metal brackets and wires. Thanks to technological advances in cosmetic dentistry, dentists such as Dr. Port are able to provide invisible braces.
~ H Payne
~ H Payne
One option that is offered in our office is referred to as our adult cosmetic braces system, Six Month Smiles. Six Month Smiles uses what might be considered traditional braces, but it has a new twist on it. Instead of unsightly metal brackets glued to the teeth, Six Month Smiles uses plastic brackets, and instead of dark metal wires, it uses tooth-colored wires to move the teeth gently into their new positions. Because each tooth is attached to its own braces bracket, it allows us to make more fine-tuned movements in the teeth and get our patients a new, straighter smile in a quicker fashion.
Dr. Port enjoys using Six Month Smiles for patients who are focused on the teeth showing near the front of their mouth. Unlike traditional orthodontics and aligner systems such as Invisalign, Six Month Smiles does not address bite realignment or movement of teeth near the back of the mouth. This form of orthodontics only focuses on the teeth that show when a patient smiles, talks, and otherwise interacts with others. It is great for those minor adjustments needed to perfect a smile, and to address just a few problem teeth that need to be realigned.
Many people enjoy using Six Month Smiles because they are difficult to notice in a smile, and because patients can improve their smile in less than a year. In approximately six months, patients can have a better-looking smile for their wedding or reunion at an affordable rate. Traditional orthodontics not only takes longer, but also can be less attractive on a patient's smile. With Six Month Smiles, you can receive your treatment without feeling self-conscious about the way you look.
If you are interested in learning more about Six Month Smiles, or other invisible braces treatments offered at Asheville Smile Center, call Dr. Port today and schedule a consultation appointment to learn more about the benefits of invisible braces and orthodontics.
- Asheville Orthodontist - Asheville area dentist can perform the same work as an orthodontist with Six Month Smiles
- Smile Makeover in North Carolina - Achieving a smile makeover in North Carolina with Six Month Smiles
- 6 Months Smile Arden - Realize your smile goals quickly with 6 Months Smile treatment near Arden
- 6 Months Smiles Arden - The value of a winning smile: Why Arden residents love 6 months treatment
Dr. Chris PortDr. Christopher Port is a full-time practicing dentist in Asheville, North Carolina. In 2007, Dr. Port founded the Asheville Smile Center, a dental practice dedicated to helping patients achieve a lifetime of dental health and beautiful smiles.
Dr. Christopher Port, DMD Reviewed by
P. Lance A Google User
I am so happy with my dentist! Dr. Port and all his staff have taken such good care of me over this past year. I needed some work done initially and they were very accommodating. Last week, I had an old crown fall off. (why does that always happen on a Friday evening?) I didn't need immediate attention so I called and left a message to see if they could fit me in sometime. I received a call first thing Monday morning with two options for that day. Even while fitting me into a busy day, Dr. Port and his staff never made me feel like they needed to rush me through. He is always concerned about my comfort and does a wonderful job. Thank you Asheville Smile Center and if you are needing a dentist, come try MINE!
- I was very pleased with my experience at Asheville Smile Center. Everyone from the receptionist to the hygeinist and Dr. Port were incredibly friendly and calming. The office is lovely, clean and welcoming, with completely state of the art equipment. I had a thorough exam and cleaning by the hygeinist. Dr. Port was so nice! I find some medical professionals to be condescending in tone, but this was not the case at all with Dr. Port. He really took the time to listen to my concerns and address them fully. I recommend Asheville Smile Center and Dr. Port as a high quality dental care. - Elizabeth D.
- Asheville Smile Center makes going to the dentist a pleasant experience. They make you feel pampered and everyone you come in contact with is happy to see you. I enjoy going there and have had great service every time. Dr. Port takes the time to answer all your questions and is concerned with you. You don't feel like you are being rushed out the door. I would highly recommend this dentist office. - H. Payne
- I felt like I was at a 5 star spa! I have never looked forward to a dental appointment before seeing Dr. Port. I can truthfully say Asheville Smile Center has the most upscale, patient centered care I have ever experienced and at an affordable cost! I would highly recommend anyone, young, middle aged or elderly, to make Asheville Smile Center their home for care of their teeth. - Teri J.
- A trip to Dr. Port’s office is a pleasure. I have moved around a lot during my life and I have had many dentists. I can say without any doubt that Dr. Port is the best hands down. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable; the office is clean and bright. All the equipment is state of the art and the dental work is perfect. Dr. Port always explains exactly what’s going on and gives you honest opinions about the best treatment options. If you are looking for a good dentist I recommend you see Dr. Port at Asheville Smile Center. - John L.
- Just had my teeth cleaned this past Monday, I love talking to Dr. Port, Beth did a great job on my cleaning, and I highly reccomend them. Tell your friends! Excellent Dentistry. - G. Chavarria
- Dr. Port and his team have been professional, prompt, perfectionistic from the beginning. He is compassionate and skilled and listens carefully to my needs. After several years of inconsistent dental care before I discovered Dr. Port's office, my smile has consistently improved under the skilled guidance of his team. - Aaron M.
- Dr. Port and Lisa, dental tech, have been great! They are very friendly and take a positive view on helping their patients. They are thorough in explaining all procedures and in making patients feel comfortable. - Jean B.