Dentist in Asheville, NC, explains the benefits of aesthetic dentistry
If you’ve ever wished your smile was brighter or better aligned, you’re not alone. Many adults are embarrassed about teeth that are crooked, stained, misshapen, or misaligned. However, there are many dentistry services that can improve the aesthetic of your smile. Dr. Christopher Port in Asheville, NC, has helped countless patients with a full suite of cosmetic services. He explains the benefits of aesthetic dentistry:
- Boost your appearance – Perhaps the most obvious is that cosmetic dental services can change your appearance, improve your smile, and make you look younger and healthier.
- Improve your self-confidence – The most important benefit of cosmetic dental services is that it boosts your self-esteem. When patients are uncomfortable with their smiles they often refrain from smiling. After cosmetic treatment, patients feel more confident.
- Improves your oral health – While many patients seek treatment to improve the way they look; the same services can improve the health of your mouth. For example, orthodontic treatment that properly aligns your teeth can prevent crowding and tooth decay, and cosmetic bonding can strengthen and stabilize a tooth that is weak or damaged.
Dr. Port provides many cosmetic treatments that can be performed individually or together for a full smile makeover. For example:
- Teeth whitening to remove stains, improve discoloration, or brighten your smile. Dr. Port offers both in-office and at-home options so patients can customize their treatments.
- Orthodontic treatment to properly align your teeth can be done quickly and effectively without the sharp brackets and wires that were used in the past.
- Veneers are used to mask imperfections such as minor misalignment, chipped teeth, fractures, or discoloration. Veneers are simply bonded to the front of the teeth and can be used to address several imperfections with a single treatment.
To schedule a consultation, call Asheville Smile Center today at 828 585 4049.Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page