Hendersonville area residents should see what six months of wearing braces can do for them!
Do you feel self-conscious about your smile? You aren’t alone. Over a million adults in the last four years have explored whether braces are right for them. Asheville Smile Center wants to help! Dr. Christopher Port is the only preferred Six Month Smiles provider in the Hendersonville area. Six Month Smiles is an orthodontic treatment for adults. Dr. Port wants all his patients to have a smile they are proud of.
What is Six Month Smiles?
- A wires and bracket method for straightening the front upper and lower teeth.
- Clear brackets and tooth-colored nickel-titanium wires are used to minimize the appearance of braces.
- Low forces and the short treatment time helps patients feel more comfortable and increases oral hygiene.
You may be an ideal candidate for Six Month Smiles if:
- You are seeking straightening for cosmetic purposes.
- You are looking for solutions to misalignment of front teeth (including extruding or intruding teeth)
- Want an overbite or open bite fixed.
- Have crowded and overlapping teeth
What the process includes:
- A comprehensive consultation to determine if you are a candidate.
- X-rays, intraoral pictures, and tooth impressions are done.
- Six Months Smiles laboratory determines what movement is necessary to correct your teeth, and where brackets and wires should be placed.
- We will place your clear brackets and arch wires. The brackets will be fused to your teeth.
- You will have recurring appointments every four weeks for adjustments. These appointments only last about 15 minutes.
- Once your treatment is complete, the brackets and wires are removed.
If you have put off getting your teeth straightened due to cost, Six Months Smiles costs less than traditional braces. In addition, we help our patients through the insurance process and offer financing options. Let us help you get the smile of your dreams! You belong here. 828 585 4049.Back to Six Month Smiles Page