Patients in Asheville ask, “What are the typical cost factors of Invisalign treatment?”
Cost and convenience of treatment are the typical factors explored for dental and orthodontic procedures. Respected dentist Dr. Christopher Port and his team at Asheville Smile Center understand so we educate patients in Asheville and beyond about various factors of treatments. We want to help patients make the best decisions regarding their oral as well as overall health and wellbeing. In addition to patient education, we believe in providing convenience. Therefore, we offer dental as well as orthodontic treatments, including Invisalign.
Understanding the purpose of Invisalign
Invisalign involves a system of customized clear aligners designed to move the teeth into proper positions. We use Invisalign to treat mild to moderate tooth misalignment, malocclusion, and crowded or overlapping teeth.
Learning about the benefits of Invsialign
The cost of Invisalign is comparable to traditional metal braces; however, the treatment time can be significantly shorter. It will usually take 12 to 18 months to achieve desired results, which is significantly less time than is typical with traditional metal braces treatment. While both treatments can effectively straighten the teeth and improve the bite, Invisalign provides the following benefits:
- Aesthetics – Invisalign includes a series of nearly invisible aligners, which are numbered in the order they should be worn and are changed every two weeks. There is no need to deal with wires, brackets, and rubber bands.
- Convenience – You can remove Invisalign trays for drinking, eating, brushing, and flossing. You do not have the same luxury with traditional metal braces.
- Comfort – Metal brackets and wires can irritate the cheeks and gums; however, Invisalign trays are made of a comfortable and smooth plastic material.
- Flexibility – We recommend wearing the trays 20-22 hours per day but you determine when to remove them.
- No food restrictions – You must avoid certain hard and sticky foods with traditional metal braces; however, you can remove Invisalign aligners and eat the foods you love.
Would you like to explore if Invisalign treatment is right for you? If your answer is “yes,” schedule a consultation appointment with one of our dentists by calling our friendly and knowledgeable team at 828 585 4049 today.Back to Invisalign Page