Even restorative care enhances the smile with your cosmetic dentist in the Hendersonville area
To most people, cosmetic dentistry is the area focused on enhancing the beauty of the smile. When you think of cosmetic dentistry, you may envision brightening the smile with professional whitening or completely transforming it with porcelain veneers. In truth, many restorative procedures also elevate the smile when you visit your cosmetic dentist in
The most commonly performed restorative procedure, dental fillings, has been an aesthetic issue for many years. Rather than impact your smile with dark silver fillings, you can maintain a completely natural look with the use of tooth-colored composite fillings, inlays, or onlays.
Where dental crowns were once fabricated from gold or metal alloy, our patients now enjoy beautiful smiles with porcelain or ceramic dental crowns. Many people today choose porcelain fused to metal for the repair of molars, as this type is strong enough to sustain the force of chewing but blends in perfectly with surrounding teeth.
Replacing a lost tooth or teeth is a priority for prolonged oral health and a nice appearance. Modern technology has brought us dental implants, which replace both the tooth and the lost root structure. Dental implants are ideal for the permanent replacement of teeth, as their base becomes fused to bone tissue for a structurally sound foundation. By replacing lost teeth with dental implants, you will barely be able to tell the difference between the restoration and your natural teeth.
In instances where a dental implant may not be suitable, bridgework can be custom-designed to fill the space left by a lost tooth or teeth. Based on quality materials and craftsmanship, today's dental bridge restores function and beauty to the smile.
If you are embarrassed by discoloration, cracks, gaps, or misalignment, porcelain veneers are a viable smile-enhancing solution. These thin shells are bonded to the front surface of teeth for a smile transformation like no other.
Asheville Smile Center has the tools, materials, and techniques to promote your healthiest teeth and gums, and enhance the look of your smile for your highest confidence. You deserve to love the way you look. Contact us for your smile-enhancing consultation.
Back to Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry Page
- Cosmetic Dentistry vs General Dentistry Arden - Arden area dentist explains the differences between cosmetic dentistry vs general dentistry
- Find a Cosmetic Dentist in Hendersonville - Residents in Hendersonville find a respected cosmetic dentist who brightens smiles
- Best Cosmetic Dentist Asheville - Feel your best with the help of your cosmetic dentist in Asheville
- Cosmetic Dentist Hendersonville - Life can change with the help of your cosmetic dentist in the Hendersonville area
- Improve Smile Hendersonville - Enjoy an improved smile with Hendersonville area dentist today!
- Cosmetic Dentist in Hendersonville - Even restorative care enhances the smile with your cosmetic dentist in the Hendersonville area
- Cosmetic Dentists in Arden - Cosmetic dentists in Arden promote healthy, beautiful smiles
| Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Home Page