Cosmetic dentists in Arden promote healthy, beautiful smiles
When you visit your cosmetic dentist, your goal is to improve the appearance of your smile, or to correct a cosmetic issue that may be causing you to hide this part of yourself. While cosmetic dentistry focuses on the area of smile aesthetics, cosmetic dentists in
area also pay careful attention to the aspects of the smile that affect optimal function. Addressing underlying issues before cosmetic treatment will lead to sustained results and greater enjoyment of your new and improved smile.
Our teeth should come together appropriately for functional chewing, but they may be affected by genetics, breathing patterns, or certain early lifestyle habits. The smile design process should begin with a thorough evaluation of not only bite, but also general oral health, including gum disease or existing cavities. Your dentist will also check for tooth grinding or clenching, as these two habits can directly impact certain cosmetic treatments such as porcelain veneers. Although the ultimate goal of treatment may be to elevate the appearance of the smile, your dentist will protect the investment you are about to make by ensuring teeth and gums are in good condition, and stay that way.
The idea of improving a cosmetic issue that has been causing embarrassment leads many people to desire immediate treatment, before dental issues are addressed. Approaching your smile makeover in such a way could be a mistake that costs you greatly in the end. Finding and filling cavities when they are still forming takes only a few minutes and little modification of tooth structure. Leaving the issue of cavities untreated for a time allows them to grow larger, possibly requiring a dental crown or even root canal therapy at some point. This level of restorative care may impact the cosmetic treatment that has been precisely designed and carried out.
Your dentist at Asheville Smile Center is committed to helping you achieve your personal smile goals. We offer a variety of cosmetic treatments to brighten, straighten, and transform your smile to its most beautiful condition. Enjoying optimal oral health and an attractive appearance can lead to long-lasting wellbeing.
Contact us to get the smile you have always wanted.
Back to Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry Page
- Cosmetic Dentistry vs General Dentistry Arden - Arden area dentist explains the differences between cosmetic dentistry vs general dentistry
- Find a Cosmetic Dentist in Hendersonville - Residents in Hendersonville find a respected cosmetic dentist who brightens smiles
- Best Cosmetic Dentist Asheville - Feel your best with the help of your cosmetic dentist in Asheville
- Cosmetic Dentist Hendersonville - Life can change with the help of your cosmetic dentist in the Hendersonville area
- Improve Smile Hendersonville - Enjoy an improved smile with Hendersonville area dentist today!
- Cosmetic Dentist in Hendersonville - Even restorative care enhances the smile with your cosmetic dentist in the Hendersonville area
- Cosmetic Dentists in Arden - Cosmetic dentists in Arden promote healthy, beautiful smiles
| Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Home Page