Well-known dentist in Arden explains the cost factors of crowns placed on front teeth
Trauma to the mouth can leave you with damaged front teeth. Fortunately, beautiful ceramic dental crowns can be placed on the teeth to restore health and natural beauty to the smile. Well-known dentist Dr. Christopher Port is happy to explain the cost and other factors of dental crowns. Dr. Port and our team offer dental crown treatment at Asheville Smile Center to residents in Arden and the surrounding areas.
It is important to understand the anatomy of a tooth when exploring dental crown treatment. A tooth includes the crown and the root. The visible portion of the tooth is the crown. Gums and bone cover the root of the tooth. When teeth are damaged, Dr. Port can restore them with dental crowns. Patients turn to Dr. Port and our dental team for treatment that is affordable and convenient.
Cost of dental crowns
Our team will work with you to ensure dental crown treatment can fit within your budget. We provide financing options and are happy to discuss the payment method right for you. Cost factors of dental crown treatment can include the location of the dental office, type of procedure, and material used.
Convenience of dental crowns
By utilizing CEREC (Chairside Economical Restorations of Esthetic Ceramic) technology, we can provide dental crowns in a single appointment at our office. After minimal preparation of the teeth, digital impressions of the mouth are taken. We use the images to create computer designs of the crowns. We will place a block of ceramic in the milling chamber. Once the crowns are complete, we check for precise fit and ideal appearance before placing them on the front teeth. After one appointment, you can walk away with dental crowns that blend beautifully with your smile.
Weighing cost and convenience with need for treatment
The overall cost of dental crowns can far outweigh the potential long-term costs of damaged teeth. Left untreated, there can be a higher potential for a root canal or a tooth extraction. This can involve more dental appointments, procedures, anesthetics, and restorations. We use different types of materials for dental crowns including gold and metal alloy to meet the unique needs of our patients.
Are you looking for a solution to restore beauty to damaged front teeth? If you are, we will be happy to explore your candidacy for dental crowns. Schedule a consultation appointment today by calling (828) 585-4049.
Back to Types of Dental Crowns Home Page
- How Long Do Crowns Last Arden NC - Patients in Arden, NC ask, "How long do crowns last?"
- Dental Crown Asheville - Restoring your smile with a customized dental crown in Asheville
- Difference Between Crown & Filling NC - Dental team in Asheville, NC explains the difference between a filling & a crown
- Crowns on Front Teeth Cost Arden - Well-known dentist in Arden explains the cost factors of crowns placed on front teeth
- Dental Crown Vs Filling Hendersonville - Hendersonville dentist describes the difference between dental crown vs filling
- Dental Crowns Teeth Hendersonville - How dental crowns can help protect the natural teeth of Hendersonville patients
- Dental Crowns Front Teeth Asheville - Asheville area patients ask if dental crowns can be used on the front teeth
| Back to Crowns and Bridges Home Page