Why Arden area patients may consider a dental bridge for replacement of a missing tooth
Replacing missing teeth is important for many reasons. Whether it is extraction, trauma, or loss from disease that results in an empty space, this can be a serious issue. It can reduce chewing and biting efficiency, affect the aesthetics of the smile, and can cause the existing teeth to drift and cause extra gaps. Addressing this situation as soon as possible is highly recommended. This is why Arden area dentist, Dr. Christopher Port, of Asheville Smile Center, may suggest dental bridges for tooth replacement.
Tooth replacement with a dental bridge is simple and affordable. Dental bridges are porcelain restorations that are fabricated by bonding two dental crowns to pontics (false porcelain teeth) to create a single piece that is adhered over the adjacent teeth for support. Bridges allow patients to improve the function and aesthetics of their smiles quickly and easily. The entire process takes just a few weeks and patients can enjoy their new restorations for many years.
Dr. Christopher Port of the Asheville Smile Center serves people in and around the Arden area, and can help patients with tooth replacement solutions. Dental bridges are just one of many options available including dental implants and dentures. Dental bridges do have several advantages. They are fast, affordable, and permanent. They are bonded into place, unlike dentures, which need to be removed every day for cleaning and care, and they are less expensive than dental implants. Many patients will find dental bridges to be a great middle-of-the-road option for tooth replacement and will discover that they a desirable option in many situations.
Patients who are considering dental bridges should speak with Dr. Christopher Port to determine if they are a good candidate for this treatment. Dental bridges are great for many men and women who are missing one or more teeth and need to repair their smiles. A thorough examination and a consultation appointment is the best place to start. Contact the Asheville Smile Center today to book a visit and learn about the ways in which dental bridges can surpass alternative options such as implants and dentures.
Back to Types of Dental Bridges Home Page
- Teeth Bridge Asheville - A seamless smile that includes a beautiful bridge is easy with your dentist in Asheville
- Tooth Bridge Hendersonville - Differences in a tooth crown and bridge from your dentist near Hendersonville
- Dental Bridges Types Hendersonville - Types of dental bridges for Hendersonville area patients
- Bridge Dental Work Hendersonville - Hendersonville area dentist describes dental bridges and explains how they work
- Dental Bridge Replacement Arden - Why Arden area patients may consider a dental bridge for replacement of a missing tooth
- Dental Bridges vs Partials Arden - Arden area dentist describes the different between dental bridges vs partial dentures
- North Carolina Tooth Bridge - Dental team in North Carolina explains how a bridge replaces a tooth
| Back to Crowns and Bridges Home Page