Asheville patients ask, “What are the benefits of Invisalign?”
Achieving the smile that you have always wanted is easier and more convenient than ever thanks to advances in dental technology. If you are dissatisfied with your smile because of crooked or misaligned teeth, but have dreaded the thought of a lengthy commitment to conventional and visible metal and wire braces, Invisalign's progressive technology may be a solution.
At Asheville Smile Center, Drs. Christopher Port and Michael Hernandez and our professional team offer a comprehensive array of advanced dental care including family, reconstructive, and cosmetic dentistry as well as treatment for gum disease and sleep apnea, and alternatives to traditional braces with Invisalign and Six Month Smiles.
Invisalign uses discreet, removable, clear, and comfortable plastic alignment trays that gradually shift teeth into their proper position with gentle pressure and no wires or brackets. Every two weeks, the alignment trays are changed to continue the positive movement of the teeth. The benefits of Invisalign for straightening and aligning teeth include:
- Removable trays allow for optimal dental hygiene such as flossing and brushing, eliminating concern about plaque build-up
- Patients can eat and drink without restrictions or fear of food becoming trapped in wires
- No visible wires or brackets
- The smooth and comfortable trays won't irritate gums or other soft tissues in the mouth
- Effective treatment in as little as twelve months
After a thorough consultation to determine if Invisalign is right for you, Dr. Port or Dr. Hernandez will recommend a customized plan of care and take digital images of your teeth. At Asheville Smile Center, we are able to create a three-dimensional image so that patients can see how Invisalign will straighten their teeth. The images are sent to a professional dental lab where the trays are designed and sent back to our office.
Invisalign is ideal for teen, adults, brides-to-be, and anyone who desires invisible and convenient alignment. With more than 10 years of proven success, Invisalign can help you smile with confidence.
To find out more about Invisalign's alternative to traditional braces, contact Asheville Smile Center today at (828) 585-4049. Appointments may also be requested online. Our office is located at 600 Julian Lane in Arden, NC.
Back to Invisalign Home Page
- Realigning Teeth with Invisalign Asheville NC - Realigning teeth with Invisalign in Asheville, NC
- Is Invisalign Effective in Asheville - Patients in Asheville ask, "Is Invisalign effective?"
- Does Invisalign Straighten Teeth Arden - Arden patients ask, “Does Invisalign straighten teeth?”
- Straight Teeth with Invisalign Arden - How Arden area patients can achieve straight teeth with Invisalign
- Invisalign Arden - Invisalign near Arden a clear choice for a more beautiful smile
- Invisalign Braces Hendersonville - How Invisalign braces from our office near Hendersonville correct smile issues