Arden patients ask, “Does Invisalign straighten teeth?”
Do you want to straighten your teeth, but feel uneasy about the idea of undergoing traditional metal bracket and wire braces for months on end? If you live in the Arden area or surrounding communities and want an alternative to conventional orthodontia, now is the time to speak to Dr. Christopher Port of the Asheville Smile Center about Invisalign.
Invisalign is a method of realigning the teeth that utilizes clear plastic aligner trays instead of brackets and wires. This alternative is often highly desirable by teenagers and adults who have put off repairing their smile because of the concerns and embarrassment that come with traditional braces. Dr. Christopher Port enjoys providing his patients with this amazing alternative, as it is affordable, discreet, and much more desirable than other solutions available through a specialist.
At the Asheville Smile Center, we work with many patients who ask, “Does Invisalign straighten teeth? Dr. Christopher Port is proud to offer this method, as it truly does work when patients are compliant with treatment. Unlike traditional braces, which have brackets glued to the teeth that can only be removed by an orthodontist, Invisalign is easily removable by patients. In order for patients to achieve the results they desire, they are encouraged to keep these trays in 20 to 22 hours per day. Patients who decide to undergo Invisalign will learn how important it is to keep the aligners in place day and night for optimum results.
Dr. Christopher Port speaks with his patients about the advantages of Invisalign to help them decide if treatment is appropriate for them. The Asheville Smile Center can provide thorough examinations to determine who is an appropriate candidate for Invisalign and walk patients through the process step by step.
If you reside in the Asheville, Arden, or Hendersonville areas and you have considered rejuvenating your smile, contact our team today to schedule a consultation. We can educate you on the benefits of Invisalign and find out if it is best suited to your needs and budget.
Back to Benefits of Invisalign Home Page
- Realigning Teeth with Invisalign Asheville NC - Realigning teeth with Invisalign in Asheville, NC
- Is Invisalign Effective in Asheville - Patients in Asheville ask, "Is Invisalign effective?"
- Does Invisalign Straighten Teeth Arden - Arden patients ask, “Does Invisalign straighten teeth?”
- Straight Teeth with Invisalign Arden - How Arden area patients can achieve straight teeth with Invisalign
- Invisalign Arden - Invisalign near Arden a clear choice for a more beautiful smile
- Invisalign Braces Hendersonville - How Invisalign braces from our office near Hendersonville correct smile issues
| Back to Invisalign Home Page