Patients in Asheville ask, "Is Invisalign effective?"
Patients who want to correct an imperfect smile are welcome to contact the team at the Asheville Smile Center to learn more about ways of repairing malocclusion. When teeth are misaligned, they can look unattractive and affect oral health. Patients may be self-conscious about their appearance and try to hide their mouth when smiling, laughing, or talking with others. Instead, patients should feel confident when they are with others and not have to worry about how they look. However, many patients want to avoid traditional braces commonly used for fixing poor alignment. This is when Dr. Christopher Port in the Asheville area may suggest Invisalign treatment.
Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that does not work in the same way as conventional orthodontics. Instead of using metal brackets and wires to move teeth into alignment, Invisalign uses aligner trays made of clear, medical-grade plastics. These trays are worn over the dental arch to move teeth gently into their new positions comfortably, while at the same time allowing patients to share their smile with others.
Many patients ask, is Invisalign effective? Invisalign is highly effective for patients who comply with treatment. In order for Invisalign to work as planned, patients must work with their dentist and understand the importance of wearing the trays day and night for successful results. It is important that patients only remove their Invisalign trays for cleaning their teeth or eating to achieve their dream smile. Patients should not hesitate to work with Dr. Christopher Port in determining if Invisalign is best for them. Both teenagers and adults may be suitable for this method of realignment.
Not everyone is an appropriate candidate for Invisalign, which is why Dr. Christopher Port recommends patients visit his practice for a consultation appointment and initial examination to determine if this orthodontic alternative will be effective in a straight smile. Contact the Asheville Smile Center to book an initial visit to educate yourself further on the best ways of obtaining a more attractive look quickly and easily without conventional metal bracket and wire braces.
Back to Benefits of Invisalign Home Page
- Realigning Teeth with Invisalign Asheville NC - Realigning teeth with Invisalign in Asheville, NC
- Is Invisalign Effective in Asheville - Patients in Asheville ask, "Is Invisalign effective?"
- Does Invisalign Straighten Teeth Arden - Arden patients ask, “Does Invisalign straighten teeth?”
- Straight Teeth with Invisalign Arden - How Arden area patients can achieve straight teeth with Invisalign
- Invisalign Arden - Invisalign near Arden a clear choice for a more beautiful smile
- Invisalign Braces Hendersonville - How Invisalign braces from our office near Hendersonville correct smile issues
| Back to Invisalign Home Page