Various types of dental issues successfully addressed without braces! Details in Invisalign in Asheville
In today's society, we are more conscious of image than ever before. At the center of our personal image is our smile, which has been shown to impact social and professional success. It is interesting that, when the smile is pivotal to our image, many people let their concerns over appearance stop them from getting braces. With conventional braces covering the smile in shiny metal, it is understandable that one may wish to avoid such an appearance. Fortunately, several types of braces
can be used to improve the smile. At Asheville
Smile Center, we are certified to provide comfortable, discreet teeth straightening with Invisalign.
Invisalign offers a whole new way to straighten teeth, without creating a "metal mouth.” This discreet alternative to conventional braces utilizes clear, plastic aligners that are not only barely visible, but also removable so you can continue eating your favorite foods throughout treatment.
Invisalign aligners are custom-designed in the Invisalign lab using state-of-the-art technology. Aligners are created based on various models of the mouth, including 3-D imaging.
Is Invisalign the right type of braces for you?
For years, many thought of Invisalign as mainly a cosmetic approach to teeth straightening. The innovative aligner method can work for the majority of orthodontic cases. Most teens and adults find that Invisalign is a suitable form of treatment, and it is even being covered under standard orthodontic benefits with dental insurance companies. Rather than addressing only cosmetic issues, Invisalign can treat problems such as:
- Gaps between teeth.
- Crowding, where teeth are pushed too closely together, and some instances of turning.
- Open bite, in which the teeth do not meet with a closed jaw.
- Underbite, in which bottom teeth protrude in front of upper teeth.
- Overbite, in which upper teeth protrude too far past lower teeth.
If you have been unhappy with your smile, take matters into your own hands and make the improvements that will leave you feeling more comfortable and confident in your appearance. Invisalign is comfortable, discreet, and versatile for a number of problems.
Contact Asheville Smile Center to learn if Invisalign is right for you.
Back to Types of Invisalign Home Page
- Hendersonville Invisalign - Top 7 ways Invisalign may surprise you
- Invisalign Effectiveness Vs. Braces in Asheville - Invisalign vs. traditional metal braces: Dentist in Asheville explains the effectiveness of each orthodontic treatment
- Methods of Straightening Teeth Arden - Arden patients learn about methods of straightening teeth
- Invisalign vs. Braces Hendersonville - Hendersonville area dentist describes Invisalign vs. traditional braces
- Types of Braces Asheville - Various types of dental issues successfully addressed without braces! Details in Invisalign in Asheville
|Back to Invisalign Home Page