We hope you have stayed safe and in good health!
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice! You may have seen this during your visits to our office in the past. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to share additional precautions we will also be taking to ensure the well-being and safety of our team and patients.
They will include but are not limited to:
- Limiting the number of patients in the practice at one time
- Asking for patients to wear masks when coming in and out of our office
- Asking a list of screening questions during appointment confirmation and repeating the list upon patient arrival
- Having patients wait in their vehicle until team member comes to take their temperature
- Having patient wash or sanitize hands upon arrival to office
- Limiting one parent or guardian to accompany one minor to his/her/their appointment
- Implementing digital forms/paperwork (including consent for treatment form) and payment options
- Scheduling more time between patients to perform disinfection practices above the standard protocols using electrolyzed water and medical grade sanitizers
- Cleaning the air with ozone filtration every evening
- Having all patients rinse with treatment specific mouthwash prior to any treatment
- Using advanced suction systems that reduce aerosols
- Screening our team each morning with questionnaire and temperature checks
- Masks worn throughout office by every patient and team member, except for when patients are receiving treatment
* Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
If you would like to schedule an appointment or have any additional questions, please give us a call at 828-684-1633
or email us at info@ashevilleSmileCenter.com