Can your broken tooth be repaired with a lifelike veneer from your Arden, NC dentist?
The enamel that covers the teeth is one of the most durable materials in the human body. This is necessary to keep teeth functional and attractive with all that they are put through on a daily basis. Affected by a number of factors, including genetics, general health, and lifestyle habits, enamel can become weak. When this happens, there is an increased risk of damage such as a crack or break.
A tooth that has been broken by injury or as a result of dental disease can be fixed. When you visit Asheville Smile Center in Arden, NC, we will help you determine the best treatment to restore your tooth to a healthy, attractive state.
Porcelain veneers for cracked teeth
A dental veneer is a delicate sheath that matches the characteristics of your natural tooth. Patients tend to prefer porcelain because this material most closely resembles enamel in translucency and shine. Porcelain is also very durable and resistant to stains when well taken care of.
Veneers are placed over the front surface of teeth. This makes a veneer appropriate for issues such as fractures, small chips, gaps, and various cosmetic concerns. The primary purpose of a veneer is to enhance the appearance of the smile. This treatment does not protect a tooth from decay or injury. For that reason, a tooth that has been badly broken may need to be repaired with a lifelike dental crown.
Porcelain crowns protect your smile
Dental crowns are used for repair as well as cosmetic improvement. A significant break in a tooth may compromise the integrity of the tooth, increasing the risk for further damage and pain. A crown will cover the entire visible portion of the tooth, protecting it from the force of biting and chewing.
The team at Asheville Smile Center has undergone extensive training in cosmetic and restorative dental treatments so our patients get the results they want. We provide friendly service and explain your options for care, answering any questions you may have.
Don't let tooth damage become severe. Contact us at (828) 585-4049 to schedule a routine check-up and cleaning.
Back to Porcelain Veneers Home Page
- Broken Veneer Arden NC - Can your broken tooth be repaired with a lifelike veneer from your Arden, NC dentist?
- Crack Filling Hendersonville NC - Patients in Hendersonville, NC learn what to do when there is a crack in a dental filling
- Are Veneers Worth It NC - Dental team in Arden, NC explains why veneers are worth it
- Do Veneers Hurt Hendersonville - Patients in Hendersonville ask, "Do veneers hurt?"
- Porcelain Dental Veneers Hendersonville - Porcelain dental veneers solve a variety of problems for Hendersonville area patients
- Teeth Porcelain Veneers Asheville - Both sides of treating teeth with porcelain veneers at our Asheville practice