Porcelain dental veneers solve a variety of problems for Hendersonville area patients
For many years, people have turned to cosmetic dentistry procedures to correct aesthetic issues and improve their teeth. Within this area of dentistry are a number of treatments that can brighten, straighten, and perfect the smile. Porcelain dental veneers are a popular request from our patients in and around Hendersonville. Veneers give us the ability to produce astounding transformations.
A veneer is a wafer-thin covering that is shaped and colored for the perfect enhancing effect. This shell, made in a dental laboratory, is bonded to the front surface of a tooth, where it remains strong and beautiful.
Although veneers may be made from different materials, ours are crafted from porcelain for a natural-looking result. There are a number of problems for which porcelain veneers are an excellent solution.
Veneers may be a suitable alternative for teeth whitening. If you have had your teeth professionally whitened, but have not achieved the desired result, porcelain veneers can boost your smile to the ideal shade. Perhaps your teeth have deep stains from medications, or previous dental work limits the effects possible with teeth whitening. Where only one tooth is unresponsive to whitening, a veneer can bring it into balance with the others. If all of them need to be brightened, the entire smile can be transformed with porcelain veneers on all of the anterior teeth.
Sometimes a smile doesn't look as good as it could because there is too much space between teeth or mild misalignment, although there are no bite problems to address. Porcelain veneers can be placed to improve the look of a crooked tooth by effectively changing its shape. To hide gaps, veneers may be made for the teeth on each side, eliminating the space in between in a manner that looks naturally gorgeous.
Teeth that have been damaged get a whole new look with porcelain veneers. These coverings can hide a fracture or crack, a chip, or a jagged edge. In cases where the overall structure of the tooth has not been weakened by damage, veneers are a conservative solution to restore aesthetics.
There are many benefits to cosmetic treatment with porcelain veneers. The process is convenient, comfortable, and affordable. Veneers are durable for chewing, and with good home care and regular check-ups, will last for many years.
We help you achieve your smile goals. Contact Asheville Smile Center to schedule an appointment.
Back to Porcelain Veneers Home Page
- Broken Veneer Arden NC - Can your broken tooth be repaired with a lifelike veneer from your Arden, NC dentist?
- Crack Filling Hendersonville NC - Patients in Hendersonville, NC learn what to do when there is a crack in a dental filling
- Are Veneers Worth It NC - Dental team in Arden, NC explains why veneers are worth it
- Do Veneers Hurt Hendersonville - Patients in Hendersonville ask, "Do veneers hurt?"
- Porcelain Dental Veneers Hendersonville - Porcelain dental veneers solve a variety of problems for Hendersonville area patients
- Teeth Porcelain Veneers Asheville - Both sides of treating teeth with porcelain veneers at our Asheville practice