The value of a winning smile: Why Arden residents love 6 months treatment
In today's image-conscious society, no one wants and average smile – or average dental care. Dr. Christopher Port is known for providing distinctively exceptional cosmetic and general dental services to residents of Asheville, Arden, and other area communities. He understands the importance of beautifully straight teeth, and offers two excellent, discreet orthodontic options. Invisalign is a great choice for those with bite issues, and those who prefer the convenience of removable appliances. However, if you want your dazzling smile as quickly as possible, you may prefer Six Month Smile treatment.
Last year, researchers at Kelton conducted a Smile Study to determine just how important the appearance of your teeth really is. The group included more than one thousand Americans, who were shown pictures of individuals and asked to describe their opinions. The participants were not told that the study related to teeth. After the survey was complete, analysts evaluated the responses based on how straight the subject's teeth were. The results may surprise you.
- One out of three people notice someone's teeth before any other facial feature.
- One quarter of respondents say that a person's smile is his or her most memorable feature.
- Nearly half of those surveyed believe that a person with straight teeth is more likely to be hired.
- Over half said that people with straight teeth were more likely to become wealthy.
- Individuals with straight teeth were deemed 58 percent more likely to get a date.
- Two out of five people would not consider a second date with a person who had crooked teeth.
- Men and women with straight teeth are viewed as 21 percent more likely to be happy.
- Three quarters of people are more likely to trust someone with straight teeth.
- A person with straight teeth is considered 38 percent more likely to be judged as intelligent.
We want to help you love your smile with innovative solutions to all of your dental problems. In our office, you will enjoy five-star customer service, and individual attention from our friendly staff. Call us at (828) 585-4049 and schedule an appointment today.