Cosmetic braces for realigning teeth in the Arden area
Traditional orthodontics have a negative stigma associated with them. Patients who consider them often realize that they will have to deal with unattractive metal brackets and wires over their teeth for months, sometimes years, before they can achieve their dream smile. This is often what turns patients off to the idea of having their smile realigned when malocclusion is a problem. Thanks to continued advances in orthodontics, patients can now enjoy more cosmetic braces for teeth than what was originally offered.
Patients in and around the Arden area can speak with Dr. Christopher Port and his team of the Asheville Smile Center about the advantages of using cosmetic braces to improve the alignment and appearance of the smile. At his practice, he offers both Six Month Smiles and Invisalign.
Six Month Smiles is often chosen for patients with mild misalignment of the front teeth. This particular method of orthodontia does not address issues with bite alignment or more serious issues of malocclusion. Dr. Christopher Port can evaluate patients to determine if they are right for this method of treatment. Six Month Smiles uses tooth-colored brackets and wires to gently reposition the teeth using self-ligation which is what speeds up the process. Many patients find that they can achieve optimum results anywhere between three to nine months of treatment with the average treatment time being six months. Six Month Smiles is a more discreet method of treatment than conventional braces because the brackets and wires blend in with the smile, making this an exceptional choice for patients who are concerned about the appearance of traditional orthodontia.
Dr. Christopher Port understands that patients may have more moderate misalignment and may not be a candidate for Six Month Smiles. However, his practice also offers Invisalign which is an orthodontic treatment that can reposition teeth using clear aligner trays. This is also a very discreet method of treatment and may be better suited for patients who are dealing with more severe misalignment or those who have malocclusion of the bite.
Instead of visiting an orthodontist who you don't already know and trust, patients of the Asheville Smile Center are encouraged to contact Dr. Christopher Port to discuss cosmetic braces options available for patients with mild to moderate misalignment.
Back to Benefits of Six Month Smiles Home PageBack to Six Month Smiles Home Page
- 6 Months Smile Reviews Hendersonville NC - Dentist near Asheville, NC describes the benefits of Six Month Smiles clear braces
- Clear Braces Near Asheville NC - Dentist near Asheville, NC describes the benefits of Six Month Smiles clear braces
- Cosmetic Orthodontics Near Asheville - What cosmetic orthodontics are available for patients near Asheville?
- Cosmetic Braces in Hendersonville - How cosmetic braces can transform a patient's smile in Hendersonville
- Cosmetic Braces for Teeth Arden - Cosmetic braces for realigning teeth in the Arden area
- Straight Teeth in 6 Months Asheville - Your Asheville dentist can give you Straight Teeth in just six months
- Six Month Smile Arden - Look and feel better with Six Month Smile treatment from your Arden area dentist