Arden resident's guide to wearing Six Month Smile braces
In the past, very few adults had the benefit of orthodontic treatment. Although old-fashioned metal braces are effective for adults, they are also uncomfortable, embarrassing, and excruciatingly slow. Modern dentistry offers a multitude of alternatives to traditional braces, and we offer what we believe to be the best of those options. Six Month Smiles is the premier solution for adults seeking a more beautiful smile as quickly as possible.
The design and process of Six Month Smiles are similar to that of traditional braces in many ways. Brackets will be bonded directly to your teeth, and a wire threaded through them will apply the pressure necessary to move teeth. However, this is where the similarities cease.
Six Month Smiles braces are not intended to correct bite misalignment; they are specifically designed to straighten unattractive teeth. Gentle pressure is targeted to act on the visible teeth, for a much faster process. Most people complete treatment in four to nine months.
Tips for wearing braces
During the time that you are wearing braces, you will need to make a little extra effort with oral hygiene. A toothbrush cannot reach surfaces behind wires and tight spaces around brackets. Fortunately, there are several tools available to make this job much easier. You can use a floss threader to get dental floss under the wires easily. Oral irrigators are also helpful, for removing food particles. Your dentist or hygienist will teach you the most effective techniques for easy oral hygiene.
Something that you will not need to worry about is embarrassment. The brackets and wires are fabricated from clear or tooth colored materials for discreet treatment.
If you are ready to straighten your smile, visit Asheville Smile Center. Dr. Christopher Port and his friendly, efficient staff provide exceptional dental care and more. The doctor is well known for his precision accuracy, artistic talent, and unparalleled standards of excellence. His entire team is highly qualified, educated, and dedicated to making your every visit remarkable. Call us at (828) 585-4049 and schedule your appointment today, and discover a different kind of dentistry. Our practice is located in Asheville, serving residents throughout the area including communities such as Arden and Hendersonville.
Back to FAQs on Six Month Smiles Home Page
- Orthodontist in Arden - Orthodontist in Arden discusses FAQ on Six Month Smiles
- Affordable Orthodontist Near Me Arden - Affordable orthodontist near me in the Arden area who offers Six Month Smiles
- 6 months smiles Hendersonville - How does 6 Months Smiles differ from traditional braces in Hendersonville?
- Straight Teeth in Six months Asheville - It's possible to have straight teeth in six months with Asheville orthodontic treatment
- Six Month Smiles in Arden - Arden resident's guide to wearing Six Month Smile braces
- The Six Month Smile Hendersonville - Orthodontic options for Hendersonville residents: Invisalign vs. 6 Months Smiles
| Back to Six Month Smiles Home Page