Dentist Asheville, Forest Christopher Port, DMDTaking care of the smile today means more than ever before, with great importance placed on aesthetics as well as health. Whereas, a hundred years ago, the appearance of the smile had very little impact on social or professional standing, today there are certain conclusions made from first impressions - all stemming from the appearance of teeth. Our patients come to us looking for solutions. They want straighter, brighter teeth and a smile free of chips, gaps, or crowding. They also want to maintain the health of these smiles. We understand, and focus on achieving lasting results that increase your overall sense of confidence.
The office of Dr. Chris Port is recognized as one that is dedicated to the preservation and promotion of healthy, beautiful smiles. We carefully and gently assess oral health and discuss overall goals with each patient, understanding that every person has his or her specific set of needs.
We maintain a commitment to the consistent delivery of high quality dental care in a family-friendly atmosphere, staffed with calm, caring professionals. Our patients receive focused care delivered by highly trained, skilled practitioners who make use of innovative tools and techniques to help them accomplish their goals.
Our office is centered on meeting the needs of our patients. For some, this will include general preventative care. For others, restorative care may be needed. Of course, there are cosmetic treatments designed to enhance the smile beautifully.
Some of the treatments offered at the Asheville Smile Center include:
- Family dental care, including check-ups and cleanings.
- Assessment and treatment of gum disease in its various stages.
- Cosmetic enhancement, including teeth whitening and porcelain veneers.
- Adult cosmetic braces: Invisalign and Six Month Smiles.
- Sleep apnea treatment.
To enjoy a dazzling, beautiful, healthy smile, visit the Asheville Smile Center for your dental needs.
What Our Patients Are Saying...
I Love My Teeth
Read more reviews to know what our other patients say...
Dentist in Hendersonville NC - Cosmetic dentist gives people in Hendersonville, NC a reason to smile
Dentist in Arden NC - The value of a beautiful smile from your dentist in Arden, NC
Dentist in Asheville - Smile makeovers from your dentist in Asheville
Dentistry Services in Asheville - Family Dentistry Services in Asheville
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Dr. Chris PortDr. Christopher Port is a full-time practicing dentist in Asheville, North Carolina. In 2007, Dr. Port founded the Asheville Smile Center, a dental practice dedicated to helping patients achieve a lifetime of dental health and beautiful smiles.
Dr. Christopher Port, DMD Reviewed by
P. Lance A Google User
I am so happy with my dentist! Dr. Port and all his staff have taken such good care of me over this past year. I needed some work done initially and they were very accommodating. Last week, I had an old crown fall off. (why does that always happen on a Friday evening?) I didn't need immediate attention so I called and left a message to see if they could fit me in sometime. I received a call first thing Monday morning with two options for that day. Even while fitting me into a busy day, Dr. Port and his staff never made me feel like they needed to rush me through. He is always concerned about my comfort and does a wonderful job. Thank you Asheville Smile Center and if you are needing a dentist, come try MINE!
- I was very pleased with my experience at Asheville Smile Center. Everyone from the receptionist to the hygeinist and Dr. Port were incredibly friendly and calming. The office is lovely, clean and welcoming, with completely state of the art equipment. I had a thorough exam and cleaning by the hygeinist. Dr. Port was so nice! I find some medical professionals to be condescending in tone, but this was not the case at all with Dr. Port. He really took the time to listen to my concerns and address them fully. I recommend Asheville Smile Center and Dr. Port as a high quality dental care. - Elizabeth D.
- Asheville Smile Center makes going to the dentist a pleasant experience. They make you feel pampered and everyone you come in contact with is happy to see you. I enjoy going there and have had great service every time. Dr. Port takes the time to answer all your questions and is concerned with you. You don't feel like you are being rushed out the door. I would highly recommend this dentist office. - H. Payne
- I felt like I was at a 5 star spa! I have never looked forward to a dental appointment before seeing Dr. Port. I can truthfully say Asheville Smile Center has the most upscale, patient centered care I have ever experienced and at an affordable cost! I would highly recommend anyone, young, middle aged or elderly, to make Asheville Smile Center their home for care of their teeth. - Teri J.
- A trip to Dr. Port’s office is a pleasure. I have moved around a lot during my life and I have had many dentists. I can say without any doubt that Dr. Port is the best hands down. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable; the office is clean and bright. All the equipment is state of the art and the dental work is perfect. Dr. Port always explains exactly what’s going on and gives you honest opinions about the best treatment options. If you are looking for a good dentist I recommend you see Dr. Port at Asheville Smile Center. - John L.
- Just had my teeth cleaned this past Monday, I love talking to Dr. Port, Beth did a great job on my cleaning, and I highly reccomend them. Tell your friends! Excellent Dentistry. - G. Chavarria
- Dr. Port and his team have been professional, prompt, perfectionistic from the beginning. He is compassionate and skilled and listens carefully to my needs. After several years of inconsistent dental care before I discovered Dr. Port's office, my smile has consistently improved under the skilled guidance of his team. - Aaron M.
- Dr. Port and Lisa, dental tech, have been great! They are very friendly and take a positive view on helping their patients. They are thorough in explaining all procedures and in making patients feel comfortable. - Jean B.