Affordable services at Arden, NC dental office
At the Asheville Smile Center, Drs. Christopher Port and Riley Payne of Arden, NC are pleased to provide a wide selection of affordable dental services in their office. Whether you need cosmetic, restorative, or family dentistry, our providers are here to help!
What are some of the affordable dental services available at the Asheville Smile Center?
- Porcelain veneers – imperfections near the front of the smile can make patients feel self-conscious about their appearance when they socialize with others. Chips, cracks, and even gaps can negatively impact the smile’s look. With porcelain veneers, patients can disguise these concerns with a thin shell-like restoration that is made to match the existing teeth. It is bonded onto the front of the tooth to cover problem areas quickly and easily while remaining natural in appearance.
- Dental crowns – a dental crown or “cap” is commonly used in dentistry to cover a tooth that has been compromised. It offers an extra layer of protection and strength which allows the tooth to function properly without breaking or cracking further.
- Dental bridges – missing teeth in the dental arch can be replaced using a dental bridge. The bridge “bridges the gap,” so to speak, that exists due to tooth loss. Dental bridges are made of porcelain and are fabricated to match the patient’s smile.
- Professional bleaching – patients looking to brighten their smile can avoid the local drugstore and instead invest in professional teeth whitening services at the Asheville Smile Center. Professional bleaching can be done either in-office under the care of our team or at home with custom-fabricated whitening trays and professional-strength whitening gel.
- Orthodontics – Invisalign and six month smiles are two varieties of orthodontics provided at the Asheville Smile Center. Both provide a more discreet and faster way of realigning the smile than with the use of traditional metal brackets and wires. Patients of all ages can utilize these options and avoid conventional orthodontia in cases where misalignment is minor.
- Dental implants – the placement and restoration of dental implants for missing teeth are provided by our dentists. Dental implants are tooth root replacements made of titanium, a metal appropriate for the human body. The implant can be used to replace one, several, or all the teeth in the dental arch depending on the type of restoration used on the upper abutment of the implant itself. This versatility and longevity make dental implants a popular option for many of our patients faced with tooth loss.
- Gum disease – gum disease, or “periodontal disease,” is an infection that can become a serious problem. This infection can also spread elsewhere through the body via the bloodstream. Gum disease is completely preventable with routine dental care and proper oral health habits. If it needs treatment, our team can help in restoring your oral health and reducing the damage the condition can cause throughout the smile.
- Oral appliance therapy – patients with obstructive sleep apnea or bruxism, which causes clenching and grinding of the teeth during sleep, can work with our team to obtain an oral appliance that can be worn to reduce damage to the smile and to open airways for those who deal with OSA. Oral appliance therapy for obstructive sleep apnea is highly desirable over traditional CPAP therapies recommended by primary physicians.
- Fountain of Youth™ dentures – full dentures in the past looked fake and fit poorly. However, the Asheville Smile Center is excited to offer Fountain of Youth™ dentures, which not only look natural but fit in a way that preserves the jaw area, avoiding that “sunken” appearance that happens with time to denture wearers. These dentures are specially made to fit better while ensuring a youthful appearance overall.
Are you ready for the best dental care in the Arden, NC area?
Drs. Christopher Port and Riley Payne provide the best, most comprehensive services in the community at the Asheville Smile Center. Call the office at (828) 585-4049 to request a consultation appointment with our providers and start taking charge of your oral health! We are located at 600 Julian Lane, Ste #610 and provide general, cosmetic, restorative, and family dentistry at one convenient dental office.Back to Home Page